Chief Executive, Southampton City Council
Southampton is an exciting place to be. We have great ambition and our track record shows that we can deliver on that ambition.
Southampton is recognised as a city that is really going places: a city of opportunity. The PwC report places us in the top three cities in England in terms of growth, we’ve been in the top 5 for many years and we are one of the fastest growing cities.
If you want to be part of a successful city, come and talk to our team of experts and we will help you be part of a very successful future.
WE CAN HELP
A comprehensive service for businesses considering relocating, expanding or investors seeking commercial development opportunities:
- Work with developers, investors and occupiers to unlock development sites and opportunities
- Identify suitable business premises or sites and arrange viewings with commercial agents
- Provide tailored information on skills, industry strengths, the local economy and living in Southampton and the surrounding area
- Identify grants and funding and provide support with recruitment and training
- Organise tours showcasing the city’s offer to investors and businesses
Meet the team
Mike Harris Deputy Chief Executive
Pete Boustred Head of Green City & Infrastructure
Tina Dyer Slade Head of Property
Kate Martin Executive Director of Place
Matthew Hill Economic Development Manager
Wendy Bennett City Development Manager
Paulina Piotrowski Economic Development Operations Manager
Helen Hart Economic Development Officer
NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to be part of Southampton’s success story, discover more about our ambitions and the opportunities available please get in touch:
Economic Development Manager
Subscribe to our e-alert