Chief Executive, Southampton City Council
Southampton is recognised as a city that is really going places: a city of opportunity.
Our team of experts at Southampton City Council are here to help your organisation to invest and / or relocate to Southampton.
By working as a key partner with your project team, we can provide information and a comprehensive package of support. One call to us unlocks access to a network of skills, knowledge and assistance, resulting in a co-ordinated, tailored response to your enquiry.
It’s an exciting time to be coming to Southampton.
WE CAN HELP
A comprehensive service for businesses considering relocating, expanding or investors seeking commercial development opportunities:
- Work with developers, investors and occupiers to unlock development sites and opportunities
- Identify suitable business premises or sites and arrange viewings with commercial agents
- Provide tailored information on skills, industry strengths, the local economy and living in Southampton and the surrounding area
- Identify grants and funding and provide support with recruitment and training
- Organise tours showcasing the city’s offer to investors and businesses
Meet the team
Councillor Simon Letts Leader of the Council
Dawn Baxendale Chief Executive
Mike Harris Service Director - Growth
Denise Edghill Head of Economic Development & Skills
Mark Bradbury Head of Capital Assets
Jeff Walters Economic Development Manager
Samuel Fox Service Lead, Planning, Infrastructure & Development
David Swieton Employment & Skills Plan Manager
Wendy Bennett City Development Manager
NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to be part of Southampton’s success story, discover more about our ambitions and the opportunities available please get in touch:
Economic Development Manager
Tel: 023 8083 2256
Subscribe to our e-alert