Thinking of starting up your own business? Hoping to scale an early stage concept? Then the free ‘Catalyst Accelerator Programme for tech start-ups’ could be for you.
The fully-funded, six-month programme begins in September and is being held at the prestigious University of Southampton Science Park.
The Catalyst Accelerator is an intense six-month programme of one-to-one mentoring and commercially-focused, weekly peer group workshops, with world class business leaders. Having completed an investment-ready business plan, management team plan and funding plan, entrepreneurs then have the opportunity to meet potential investors at an investor event at the end of the programme.
Worth £15,000, free places are awarded based on the strength of the business case put forward in the application.
Catalyst entrepreneurs benefit from:
• Retaining their equity – no stake is taken by any party involved in Catalyst.
• Introductions to potential investors at the Catalyst Investor Event.
• Completing an investment-ready Business Plan, Management Team Plan and Funding Plan.
• High-level one-to-one mentoring with world class business leaders.
• Commercially focused weekly peer group workshops.
• Access to a dynamic network of entrepreneurs and investors at Southampton Science Park.
• Free of charge office base for the duration of the programme.
• Free of charge laboratory space for the duration of the programme if needed.
• A £500 cash injection for start-up business expenses.