Business Doctors and CVK Solutions have teamed up to offer technical businesses based in the Wessex area, the chance to take part in a fully funded online Lockdown to Liftoff planning workshop. The cost of the workshop and toolkit would normally be £500, however we are offering the workshop for FREE. As this is a workshop with full engagement and peer group interaction and learning, places on each one are limited to 10 business owners.
Given the technical nature of your business, we are pleased to invite you to join the online workshop. The events are being scheduled on the (Zoom/Cisco webex) online platform, via a private Eventbrite booking page which can be accessed here (URL).
The Lockdown to liftoff 180-day Planning Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners who:
- Are seeking to establish a 180-day battle plan to tackle the immediate challenges and make the most of opportunities arising from the easing of Lockdown conditions in the UK economy
- Need clarity on current cash planning and to create reliable scenario projections and forecasts
- Would like to understand how to overcome any shortfall in cash, and present a coherent case for raising funds and grant applications
- Are looking to refocus their sales activities around immediate short-term opportunities while keeping one eye on opportunities that will arise due to the recovery
- Want to motivate, engage and sustain their workforce
- Like to have the security of having full visibility and control of their business on daily basis.
Key features include:
- A FREE two-hour interactive online workshop
- A FREE structured 180-day planning workbook to help capture and record key learnings
- A FREE downloadable cash scenario planning tool
- A FREE downloadable 180 Planning Implementation/project management tool
- A FREE private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor
Opportunity to maximise interaction between delegates for common success
Places are limited. You can confirm your place or find out more information through the following link:
Source: Tech Nation