In March’s budget speech, Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced eight freeports across England to support the UK to make the most of its post-Brexit opportunities and to deliver on its pledge of ‘levelling up’ regions across the UK.
In partnership with Solent Freeport – one of the eight – the Institute of Export & International Trade is delivering a one-hour webinar focussing on the benefits of freeports for UK trade.
Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 3:00pm. Sign up for free here.
The one-hour webinar will cover:
- Taxation benefits including duties and import VAT
- Opportunities to reduce paperwork and checks
- Opportunities to benefit from freeports’ AEO status
- Connectivity between freeports and other international hubs
- Best practice for making the most of freeports
You may ask questions in advance of the webinar when registering.
A recording of the webinar will be sent with slides to all registrants following the event.